Friday, August 28, 2009

A good reason to celebrate.

Vacation is always fun, but being home is better. I can sleep in my own bed, use my own pillows… :) My girls didn’t want to leave Surrey, but as soon as we started driving, they could hardly wait to get home. Now, we are back. And here I am excited to announce my new book, Wicked Proposal. 


Last summer, I finished and polished this story while my husband drove us from Paris to Germany. While in Germany, I submitted this story to eXtasy Books. It wasn’t until we reached London that I learned eXtasy accepted my Wicked Proposal. Now, here it is. The product of my hard labor.


With each country that we visited, I came up with a different idea for a story. Perhaps one of these days, I’ll be able to find the time to form one, if not all, into a book.


Wicked Proposal is available September 1st, 2009. To read the blurb, you can go to


Sign up to receive my newsletter and for a chance to win a copy of Wicked Proposal. Go to my website at




Tierney O’Malley


Mark Alders said...

Omigosh omigosh omigosh!! Super congratulamundo, mate!




Tierney O'Malley said...

Thanks, Mark. We're finally kickin' huh? Do you have more books coming up this year with eXtasy?

Mark Alders said...

I have one more submission that was accepted but I think it's a Jan release...not 100%

I have another Fantasy Garden short and a story for the Gay Anthology, so whenever they appear...hopefully be the end of the year :-)

And yep, we're kickin' alright!



Tierney O'Malley said...

Nice, Mark. My first Fantasy Garden (My Pleasure) is the first of three series. But I couldn't find the time to write the next two. I should. Congrats on the new contract.


Carrie said...

Ooh, I can't wait to read an excerpt! I want it now!

Are your books eBooks or available in print (sorry, my memory is on holiday today!)

Alisha Paige said...

Congrats!!! What a hot cover!


Tierney O'Malley said...

Thanks Alisha :).

Carrie-- excerpt is now available online. Here is the link:

Wicked Thorn and Roses © 2008. Design by :Yanku Templates Sponsored by: Tutorial87 Commentcute
This template is brought to you by : Blogger Templates