Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's here!

I've tried to write this post a few different times today. My life has been C-R-A-Z-Y lately! The only local family I've had for years was my mom. Not anymore. My sister, her boyfriend, and 4 children have showed up for good. They have their own place but their arrival has added a whole new domension to my life. 3 different cousins have called to visit, my grandma was diagnosed with terminal cancer and I've been sick. My ear hurt most of last week... let me rephrase that. I felt like I was kicked in the side of the head! And I'm in the middle of edits! Does life wait for edits? They sure don't. I've been so busy with them that I haven't wrote anything new. I miss it.

But good news... here's the cover for Confessions. Let me know what you think of the new cover!


Phoebe Jordan said...

I'm sorry that you life has been crazy and I hope things get back as normal as possible soon.

That is a wonderful cover! I'm so excited for you.

Phoebe Jordan, blog author of Talk About My Favorite Authors

Sierra Wolfe said...

Sorry you've had so much going on lately. I hope it gets better for you soon!

The cover is gorgeous!

Mark Alders said...

Sorry to hear life is giving you lemons at the moment.

But wow, what a great cover!



Alisha Paige said...

What a smokin' cover!

Hope things slow down for you,

Wendy_Ely said...

You guys are awesome! Thanks for all the kind posts. Keeping busy with edits has helped me deal better with everything :)


Wicked Thorn and Roses © 2008. Design by :Yanku Templates Sponsored by: Tutorial87 Commentcute
This template is brought to you by : Blogger Templates